You need ...
- 1 can ravioli with meat sauce
- 1 package of fresh mushrooms
- some cheese
A micro-oven, a can opener and much humour !
- Take the non_very_old can of ravioli with the left hand.
Slowly but firmly start to open the can with little pushes of the tool in clowise direction.
Or just use an electric tin opener !
- Put the content of the can in a soup dish and cover well with thin slices of cheese.
Put ONE mushroom on the top !
- Put the dish in the micro-oven at medium for 1 minute and 13 seconds, then 3'21.